Dr. Tayyar VardarGeneral Manager
Areas of Expertise
- He provided services in his own clinic in Yalova between 1997 and 2000.
- He took active part in providing medical support during the Marmara Earthquake in 1999.
- He served as the Health Director of Hakkari Yüksekova between 2000 and 2003.
- He worked for İstanbul Provincial Ambulance Service between 2003 and 2009.
- He took charge in numerous national and international congresses during that period.
- He participated in the treatment of the injured and the patients in Pakistan after the earthquake in 2005.
- He got graduated from Kdz. Ereğli TED College High School in 1986.
- He got graduated from the Medical Faculty of Marmara University in 1997.
Doctor Tayyar Vardar is currently the managing director of Medical Center Home Health Care Center that is founded by himself. He also performs his duties as a lecturer in the Elderly Home Care department of Medipol University.
Contact Medical Center support team if you need help or have questions: