If you are providing support to meet all care needs of your elderly or patient or if you already have a caregiver but you think these are not enough, you may benefit from ?Training of Caregiver? program of Medical Center.
You may need professional support for meeting the social needs of your loved ones during their sickness/old age period and to follow-up their health problems. It is usually hard to decide what such needs would be, how they should be planned and from whom the necessary support must be provided. Sustainability of the economic dimension of such services is also important at the decision making stage.
Since there are no government aids regarding said processes, you may want to provide your caregiver needs from non-health institutions such as consultancy agencies or from individual employees. The problems you may encounter when getting services from non-health institutions is generally the problems arising from or in connection with lack of knowledge, experience and discipline.
We, as Medical Center, are aware that the management of such processes is challenging and we know what you are being through. And during such processes, we provide you with the professional support regarding the training of your caregiver.
The ?Training of Caregiver? program provided by our expert in-home care nurses can be planned according to the state of your patient or elderly, care requirements and also to what you expect from your caregiver.
Basic training topics within the scope of program;
- Representation of the basic information about the diseases and the possible risks regarding the experienced disease process (if any, aspiration risk, bedsore risk, infection risk, fall down risk, etc.),
- Arrangement of medication, accurate medication planning and the importance of such practices,
- Creating custom care plan for the patient and explanation of how to apply the planned cares (mouth care, hair care, body bathe, skin care, etc.),
- Vital sign follow-up and training (fever, pulse, blood pressure),
- Patient specific nutrition methods and the points to be taken into consideration during nutrition,
- Creating daily life activity plans and movement/exercise methods (active-passive movements, putting into position if the patient is bedridden, etc.),
- Establishing the suitable home environment and its importance.
All subjects available under those training topics will be presented to your caregiver by our expert in-home care nurse during the 1st training in a hands-on manner. The 2nd training that will be conducted 15 days later will comprise the assessment of your caregiver and your feedbacks.
During the 2nd visit; the sufficiency of the application of provided training by your caregiver, and the competence of your caregiver regarding said matters are assessed. The training is repeated if necessary.
You can call us 7/24 to get more information.
Which Service Would You Like to Receive?
Pick the healthcare service you need and share it with us together with your contact information. Our expert healthcare executives will call you in the shortest time possible.