In-Home Nursing Service
Home nursing services are nursing services that are planned for a short or long term by nurses who are experts and experienced in their fields.
In-Home Nursing Service
Our long-term home nursing services comprises the provision of nursing care for the patients from all ages who are on acute, chronic and terminal stage at their homes or at any other environment. In Home Nursing Service
Medical Center’s Home Care Nurses are the healthcare professionals who focus on the patients and their relatives as well as the caregiving individuals and plan, apply and evaluate the designed and standardized services to all patients in their own environments (regarding private nursing services, medical home and home care services).
Home care nurses are our staff who are competent in effective communication, evidence based application and clinic decision making skills.
Medical Center’s home care nurses are our healthcare staff graduated from the Universities and Colleges of the Turkish Republic who have intensive care and home care experience whereas they get continuous in-service training.
How does the long-term nursing services process work?
- Our senior home care service visits you in your hospital or home environment in order to evaluate your patient and listen to your demands.
- Our senior home care service gathers information from you and the physician of your patient regarding the physical, psychological and social needs of your patient and shares with you what is necessary to be done regarding the home care process.
- The home environment is evaluated for its compliance with the provision of services and the required conditions are established accordingly.
- The medical devices and materials required for the home care are prepared and set up.
- Private nursing service is organized for either 12 or 24 hours depending on the request of the patient’s physician and the needs of the relatives.
- Our home care nurses are responsible for carrying out the treatment procedures ordered by the patient’s physician, meeting the social needs of the patient and filling the required forms on regular basis.
- Our home care nurse informs the patient’s doctor and relatives about the process on a constant basis.
- The performance status and the quality of service are being followed up during the term of service by our home care physicians and supervisor nurses by means of visits on regular basis.
Intensive Care Service at Home
This service is configured in a manner to provide uninterrupted service for 24 hours by the experienced intensive care nurses and all types of required technical equipment and under the supervision of intensive care physician. The qualified treatment environment of the hospitals are being provided at home with all types of materials, medical devices and experienced intensive care nurses required for intensive care services at home.
The service is being audited on a constant basis by our physician or supervisor nurse in order to maintain and improve our service quality. Improving the living quality and comfort of your loved one and providing unconditional patient satisfaction is the essential priority of the Medical Center team and the home care nurses.
Interventional Nursing Services at Home
Treatment and rehabilitation programs of the patients, orders and treatment administrations of the physicians, post-treatment follow-up and evaluation are carried out by Medical Center’s home care nurses and physicians.
Physician’s approval for the procedure to be administered, approval of the patient and the relatives, providing information about the procedure, sharing the potential side effects and taking precautions and the satisfaction of patient and relatives are important with regard to the interventional services.
Getting these services from the home health care institutions authorized by the Ministry of Health both protects the patient and the relatives against potential problems and ensures benefiting from the service in the most efficient way possible.
Interventional Services by the Physician at Home;
- Nasogastric catheter (food tube) administration
- Urinary catheter administration
- Wound care and wound debridement
Interventional Services by the Nurse at Home;
- Blood sampling
- Injection services (IM, IV, SC injection)
- IV serum administration and follow-up
- Catheter administration and change
- Dressing and wound care
- Blood sugar and cholesterol monitoring
- Tracheostomy care
- Port catheter care and change
- Colostomy care and change
- Mother and newborn training
Home Nursing Service Types
Coming From You
- Hüseyin Topa
- Görkem Aykut
- Fatih Kısaparmak
- Anadolu Sağlık Merkezi
Which Nurse Service Would You Like To Get?
Choose one of the home nursing services you need, share it with us with your contact information. Let us call you as soon as possible with our health consultants.